For your convenience, Student Financial Services offers several options to make payment on your student account.
- Payment for each semester is due in full by the first date of class as published in the OCU official academic calendar. An installment plan is available that offers four payments in the fall and spring semesters and two payments in each of the summer semesters. If you wish to make installment payments, follow the instructions in the following link prior to making your initial payment, Instructions for Enrolling in Installment Payment Plan. Prior to the beginning of each semester, notification of a new statement will be sent to your my.ocu.stu email address. You may request an email notification of a new statement go to an authorized user by approving them on the online payment site. For more information call (405) 208-5146 or email us at email@example.com.
- Mail your payment to OCU Student Financial Services Office, 2501 N. Blackwelder, Oklahoma City, OK 73106. Please include your student ID number.
- VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express payments may be made with three options.
- Call in your payment request to (405) 208-5146 or (800) 633-7242.
- Fax the following information to (405) 208-6099:
- Student name and "B" ID number.
- Name and daytime phone number of card holder.
- Amount of payment.
- Payments may be made online by signing into BlueLink. Use Secure Area Login to sign in with your network user name and password. Click the "Student Financial Services" tab. Click "Online Payment and Installment Plan" link in the Online Payment channel. Click the "Online Payment and Installment Plan" button that appears. Click "Make a Payment" and enter your payment information.
- A drop box is available to drop off payments. The drop box is located in the south end counter at the Student Financial Services Office on the third floor of the Administration Building. The box is for payments only, but please do not leave cash.
- Bring your payment directly to the Student Financial Services Office during working hours.
- ACH payments are now accepted. You may pay with a web check online or call in your check information to (405) 208-5146 or (800) 633-7242.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.