Our mission is to:
- Support Oklahoma City University's commitment to a world-class workforce,
- Cultivate a culture of health, diversity and continuing development, and
- Deliver excellence in customer service.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Recruit and retain competent, compassionate, committed, community-minded faculty and staff who are attuned to our Methodist heritage and to the needs of our students;
- Provide equitable compensation, benefits, and recognition systems that support, retain and motivate faculty and staff;
- Strive to maintain a fair and just work environment;
- Provide educational and training programs that enhance personal and professional development;
- Provide efficient and effective human resource systems which support the daily operations of University; and
- Support and enhance communication throughout the University.
If your or your family's combined annual income is less than $58,000 for 2013, you can use the My Free Taxes service to prepare and file your taxes online at no charge.
Visit the Payroll Conversion Website to learn more about and find resources for the 2014 payroll conversion.